Lukachukai Community School

logoAbout Our School

Lukachukai Community School was a Bureau of Indian Affairs operated school up to June 30, 1998. On June 22, 1912 a Catholic chapel was completed in Lukachukai. Upon completion of the chapel, the local people met and requested a need for a school. In 1914 the consruction of the school began. The opening of the school was in April of 1916 at which time it ran through the summer but was closed during the winter time.

Read more

LCS Parent Center

PARENT INVOLVEMENT POLICY

Lukachukai Community Board of Education Inc. Parent Educator, Staff, Community Organization (PSCO) officers reviewed the School Wide Parent Involvement Policy with the parents, community members and staff at a duly called PSCO meeting. After the requirements have been thoroughly explained to the audience, they were given the opportunity to have input, comment, and/or give suggestions for improvement of the policy.

Read more